Join the testing program in 3 easy steps.
- Sign up using this form.
- Go to https://demo.insurely.com/uk-insurance:
- Select your insurance company.
- Log-in with your current insurance provider username and password.
- See your insurance policy details.
- After the test, we will email you an electronic gift card to be used at any Marks & Spencer shop.
About your data:
We ask you to provide your name and email address when signing up, in order to provide you with the electronic gift card. If you have referred a friend to sign up on this page, we will ask your friend to provide us with your name so that we can add the additional amount to your gift card.
For this purpose, the data you share on this form will be stored for 30 days in order to be able to generate and send your gift card as well as to validate that your referral has performed the test.
We will collect additional data connected to your insurance policies when you perform the test on our demo page. For more information regarding the data processing when testing our service, please find the full privacy notice here.
We only support collections from a limited number of insurance companies. If your company is not listed it means it is not available yet and you will unfortunately not be able to complete the test.
Each test will be considered valid if you successfully log-in and collect your insurance information. You will also receive the gift card value if you use the correct login information but our service has problems collecting your insurance information.
We will give you only 1 gift card for the total amount of both your and your referral's test.
If your referral completes a valid test within the 2 day time period you will receive a gift card for £15. If only you complete the test within the time frame you will receive a gift card for £10.
Your referral will also receive a £10 gift card after completing a valid test.
Our contact information is:
The Great Collective AB
111 57 Stockholm
If you have questions related to your data please reach out to: privacy@ınsurely.com.
The API process
With an added tool in your application as part of “My pages”, the customer can download current data and collect all their insurance regardless of the insurance provider, using the following process:
- Insurance data is requested from your application on behalf of the customer through a power of attorney (PoA). The customer gives consent and approves the terms and conditions.
- Insurely connects to the insurer with user authentication (using single sign-on or non-single sign-on).
- Raw, unprocessed insurance data is sent to Insurely (more specifically, to our API engine).
- The data is returned to you in a structured format.
- Now, the customer can use their insurance data. All data or just a few data points can be used in your application to auto-fill data and compare coverage or price.