Trusted by leading brokers and providers.
Give truly helpful advice based on customer data.
Increase trust with your customers by giving personalized and transparent advice based on data from their own pension plan.
- Provide accurate advice based on data from customers’ current pension plans.
- Instantly see what changes they can make to improve their financial future and suggest relevant actions to create a truly valuable advice experience for the customer.
Collect necessary information in no time.
The data collection process is quick. Simply send an SMS link to the customer to initiate the data collection, sit back while Insurely collects the data, and get an overview of the customer’s current pension plans in no time.
- Save time by replacing the information gathering process with data automatically collected in real time.
- Get full visibility into customers’ current pension plans and identify performance gaps opportunities in seconds.
Convert and close.
Increase the conversion of paying customers by initiating the transfer of their movable pension plans directly to you on the phone or in the meeting.
- Initiate the transfer process of the customer’s previous pension plan to secure a high-win rate.
Build this use case with these products.
The API process
With an added tool in your application as part of “My pages”, the customer can download current data and collect all their insurance regardless of the insurance provider, using the following process:
- Insurance data is requested from your application on behalf of the customer through a power of attorney (PoA). The customer gives consent and approves the terms and conditions.
- Insurely connects to the insurer with user authentication (using single sign-on or non-single sign-on).
- Raw, unprocessed insurance data is sent to Insurely (more specifically, to our API engine).
- The data is returned to you in a structured format.
- Now, the customer can use their insurance data. All data or just a few data points can be used in your application to auto-fill data and compare coverage or price.